Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If I were a hooker, I'd burgle my narcoleptic client.

Nikitha probably beat me to it, but I wonder what it'd be like to have narcolepsy and to TRY to have sex. I mean, you'd get excited and suddenly it's like "DAMMIT I PASSED RIGHT OUT". I think it would be terrifying to be a hooker in that case - I mean, your client just sort of falls asleep! - but it might be a convenient to rob them, then. If I were a hooker in this case and my client just happened to be a rich narcoleptic, I'd totally burgle the CRAP out of them (That is, I'd burgle their stuff, not th-- nevermind...). Is that bad to admi-- Yes. Yes, it absolutely is terrible. That's why I'm not a hooker.
Just kidding. No, no! I'm not a hooker! I mean I wouldn't burgle a client if I was. I don't think I would, anyway - I mean, I can't say I would or wouldn't, since I've never been in the situation. Alright. DONE WITH THAT, kthxbai.
Anyway. I have a connection with sleeping disorders and all that jazz. My dad doesn't get the best sleep, and I sometimes wonder if he's some sort of insomniac. He'll fall asleep for an hour, wake up, be totally alert, drift off again, all while in the living room Lay-Z-Boy (insert Flavor Flav picture here). Then he'll go lay on his bed for an hour, get up, do something else, and end up back in the living room. This is probably somewhat due to the schedule he had to run when he was still a truck driver, but it's weird. And kind of scary. Sometimes he seems visibly tired. I wonder how his brainwaves are, then? I mean, does he ever really get time to enter REM sleep?
Also, I think he had a night terror once. I was doing homework and I he started freaking out (while he was asleep). I tried to wake him up and he told me someone died and he was really upset. Fearful. It was terrifying. I couldn't get him to actually wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment