Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My sin.

Is gluttony. Of books.
Today, I went to the library and picked up eight items. Three are books in a new series, two are Legend of Zelda manga, one is a collection of zombie stories, and two are recent issues of Scientific American. I was half-crazy when I got everything, but I got so many things because I've been depraved of physical reading material for around a half-week or so.
That may not seem like long to you, but to me, that's almost an eternity. A horrible, horrible eternity in which the only things I have to do are doodle, mindlessly grind in video games and... rot, I suppose. There are friends here and there, but they do not console my lack of books to devour! It's like having an appetite that cannot ever be satiated.
Anyway. The point of this blog is to reintroduce blogging to myself, because I will be doing it again. Not only as another way to shave away some of my free time (which, at the moment - I am jobless - I seem to have too much of), but as a way to put my thoughts out there.
Considering the two Americans I picked up (Italics for titles! I DID NOT PICK UP AMERICAN HOOKERS I SWEAR) have some pretty sex-- interesting issues in them, expect to see a blog on consciousness and "the multiverse".
AND THIS GOD-FORSAKEN OIL SPILL. Scroll down a little on this page. See the blogs from a few months ago - one with a red rage face and another with an exploding head? Combine those and multiply them by two hundred thousand and you'll see how I feel about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment